JPOL R1-4 & R8
All USA FH member clubs are invited to participate. Registration maximums vary per event.
- Registration for all age divisions is on a first come, first serve basis until the event is full
JPOL R5, R6, R7
All USA FH member clubs are invited to participate. Registration is limited to 11 clubs per region, per age division. Should more than 11 clubs register, selection priority will be given to clubs based on the following:
- Clubs within the specified region
- 2019 JPH event results and did not forfeit any matches in or withdrawal from any JPH competition
- USA FH event results and rankings
- MAX FH rankings
JPOL R3/4/5/6/7 U14 Division
All USA FH member clubs are invited to participate. Registration is limited to 22 clubs. Should more than 22 clubs register, selection priority will be given to clubs based on the following:
- No more than six (6) clubs from any one Region will be accepted to participate
- Top six (6) U14 Clubs from the preceding season of JPOL (1st – 6th Place)
These top Clubs will receive automatic entry for the upcoming season of JPOL granted they accept the invitation by the stated deadline.
- Qualifying Clubs from the the preceding year’s U14 NCC
Clubs that qualified for the NCC will be invited and accepted based on their performance and final ranking provided we have not met the limit set per Region.
- Current USA FH U14 Ranking @ December 10
If there is still room and we have not reached the limit set in any of the listed Regions, we will accept clubs within that Region based on the current USA FH Ranking.
- Performance at the preceding season of JPOL
If there is still room and we have not meet the limit set for each Region, we will accept clubs based their final ranking of the preceding season of U14 JPOL within that Region.
- Participants in the preceding season of JPIL
- Interested Clubs
- If there is still room, we will invite interested clubs of our choosing.
If your Region is interested in being a part of JPOL in the future, please contact us as soon as possible. We are already in the planning stages for expanding JPOL in the coming seasons.