Due to COVID-19, the following policies will be implemented for the 2022 JPIL & JPOL seasons. We understand that some of these changes may not be ideal, however such policies are required if we wish to come together and play. As the status of the pandemic continues to evolve, please be prepared for these policies to change accordingly. All JPH participants are expected to adhere to all policies as they are continuously updated. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in advance.
Violations of the Covid-19 Policies will be managed as misconduct and addressed as according to the JPH Code of Conduct. Those electing not to follow the COVID-19 policies may be told to leave the venue.
JPH COVID-19 Policies
- Mask policies and spectator limitations may vary per individually facility. Review separate guidelines below.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- No schedule change requests will be entertained; all clubs will be scheduled to play on each competition date. Due to facility limitations, clubs may be scheduled to play back-to-back matches.
- Should unforeseen circumstances require JPH to cancel the event prior to the start date (i.e. due to COVID-19), all clubs will receive a full refund less $100 admin fee. If the event is cancelled after commencement, all clubs will receive a prorated refund of $350 for each cancelled competition date.
- It is the responsibility of clubs and their coaches in ensuring their spectators adhere to all JPH & USAFH policies.
USA FH Policies
All events are operating under the current state/local governances in which that the event is taking place.
422 Sportsplex Policies
Current 422 Covid Policies >
422 is now a membership based facility. Anyone who wishes to enter the facility, including by not limited to athletes, coaches, spectators, staff and umpires, must sign up on yoursportspass.com to complete a membership/waiver form before entering. There are 3 membership options: Single Day @ $3 / 3 Months @ $20 / 1 Year @ $60. To register, log on to yoursportspass.com, create a profile and select your membership option. Once your profile is created, it will create a QR code on the top right of the membership screen that you will scan each time you enter the building.
Indian Creek School Policies
The Miller Center Policies
Masks are to be worn at all times in the facility, including athletes, spectators, staff, coaches and players on the bench. Masks can be removed by participants, players and umpires who are actively participating in a match.
JPOL Facilities will be listed when confirmed for the season.