Due to COVID-19, the following policies will be implemented for the 2022 JPIL & JPOL seasons. We understand that some of these changes may not be ideal, however such policies are required if we wish to come together and play. As the status of the pandemic continues to evolve, please be prepared for these policies to change accordingly. All JPH participants are expected to adhere to all policies as they are continuously updated. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation in advance.
Violations of the Covid-19 Policies will be managed as misconduct and addressed as according to the JPH Code of Conduct. Those electing not to follow the COVID-19 policies may be told to leave the venue.
JPH COVID-19 Policies – UPDATED DEC 22, 2021
- JPH COVID Policies supercede individual facility policies listed below.
- When involved in a match, all participants are now REQUIRED to wear a mask, including but not limited to coaches, athletes, judges, and JPH staff. The only exception is the mask may be removed by umpires and players who are on the court actively participating in a match.
- Maintain social distancing whenever possible.
- No schedule change requests will be entertained; all clubs will be scheduled to play on each competition date. Due to facility limitations, clubs may be scheduled to play back-to-back matches.
- Should unforeseen circumstances require JPH to cancel the event prior to the start date (i.e. due to COVID-19), all clubs will receive a full refund less $100 admin fee. If the event is cancelled after commencement, all clubs will receive a prorated refund of $350 for each cancelled competition date.
- It is the responsibility of clubs and their coaches in ensuring their spectators adhere to all JPH & USAFH policies.
USA FH Policies
All events are operating under the current state/local governances in which the event is taking place.
422 Sportsplex Policies
- When in the facilities, we strongly recommend that anyone attending JPIL wear a mask at all times, including but not limited to coaches, athletes, spectators, and JPH staff.
- 422 is now a membership based facility and EVERYONE who wishes to enter the facility, including but not limited to athletes, coaches, spectators, staff and umpires, must sign up on yoursportspass.com, create a profile then select which membership option best fits them (Single Day: $3 / 3 Months: $20 / 1 Year: $60). Once your profile is created, it will create a QR code on the top right of the membership screen that you will scan each time you enter the building.
- Current 422 Covid Policies >
Indian Creek School Policies
Masks are to be worn by everyone in the facility at all times including while actively participating in a match, regardless of vaccination status.
No spectators allowed.
The Miller Center Policies
Masks are to be worn at all times in the facility, including athletes, spectators, staff, coaches and players on the bench, regardless of vaccination status.
Masks can be removed by players and umpires who are on the court actively participating in a match.
Spectators are allowed.
JPOL Facilities will be listed when confirmed for the season.