*Elite Registration – In the USA FH online registration system, the selected clubs have been sent an invitation to the event. In order to complete the registration process, login to your club admin account, go to the right hand side of your screen under “Quick Navigation” and click “Club Event Invitations”, from there you will see the invite and be able to register.
**R6 dates at Capelli Sports will start at 11AM to accommodate Futures and Spring Sports conflict.
***R8 Full Season registration – when registering for the full season, ie 3 weekends, clubs must register for Apr 18/19, May 30/31 and choose between May 9/10 OR May 16/17. Prorated costs for registering for the full season ($2100 total) will be applied when event registration closes.
***R8 Championships – Space is limited for Championship weekend at Virginia Beach. If needed, registration priority will be given to clubs who register for the most weekends.
***R8 U14 is not offered at Duke University due to lack of field availability
To Register and pay deposit
- Review the Online Registration links above and select the event for which you would like to register.
- You will be redirected to the USA FH registration platform.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
- You must process a separate registration for each Team/Event/Division.
- $200 non-refundable deposit per team is required to complete each registration.
To pay your open balance
- Log into USA Field Hockey account
- On the right hand side in the Quick Navigation box click on “Make a Club Payment” at the bottom of the box
- You will be redirected to a new screen that will walk you through the process from there