Due to COVID-19, the following policies will be implemented for the 2021 JPOL season. We understand that some of these changes may not be ideal, however such policies are required if we wish to come together and play. Therefore, we appreciate everyone’s cooperation in advance.
Those electing not to follow the COVID-19 policies may be told to leave the venue. Additionally, willful or wanton disregard of said policies will be addressed as according to the JPH Code of Conduct.
JPH COVID-19 POLICIES
- No schedule change requests will be entertained; all clubs will be scheduled to play on each competition date. Due to facility limitations, clubs may be scheduled to play back-to-back matches.
- Should unforeseen circumstances require JPH to cancel the event prior to the start date (i.e. due to COVID-19), all clubs will receive a full refund less $100 admin fee. If the event is cancelled after commencement, all clubs will receive a prorated refund of $350 for each cancelled competition date.
- Maintain social distancing guidelines whenever possible.
- Additional policies may vary per venue and will be released closer to commencement including, but not limited to, spectator attendance limitations.
USA FIELD HOCKEY COVID-19 POLICIES
- All athletes, coaches, umpires, staff and spectators are required to wear face coverings over both nose and mouth at all times including, but not limited to, while playing and/or officiating.
- All items should be removed from the bench area including empty water bottles at the end of each match.
- Waiting teams to allow the previous team to fully vacate the bench area before entering to manage crowding to help maintain social distancing.
- Limit items brought to the team bench area and keep items spaced appropriately to maintain social distancing.
- Use own water bottle.
- Face masks and other personal equipment shouldn’t be shared.
- For a complete outline of USA Field Hockey’s COVID-19 Policies >